ASTM A537 HEAT-TREATED PVQ STEEL PLATE
High-strength heat-treated ASTM A537 PVQ steel plate is ideal for both boilers and pressure vessels.
- Heat-treated pressure vessel quality steel plate to increase yield and tensile strength, especially when compared to A516 grades.
- Available in three classes: 1, 2 and 3.
- Classes 2 and 3 are quenched and tempered, whereas class 1 is normalized.
- Ideal for boilers and pressure vessels.
- Used in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
Gnee Steel stocks the following standard sizes, but other sizes may be available for special orders.
|CLASS 1||3/16″ – 4″||48″ – 120″||UP TO 480″|
|CLASS 2 & 3||3/16″ – 6″||48″ – 120″||UP TO 480″|