EN 16Mo3 Material Steel Plate Sheet for Boiler and Pressure Vessel Application
16Mo3 is a EN10028 specified pressure vessel grade chrome molybdenum steel alloy for use in elevated working temperatures.
The material is used as a weldable steel in the fabrication of industrial boilers and steel pressurized vessels found in the oil, gas and chemical industry. Due to the materials chrome and molybdenum content, 16Mo3 has excellent heat resistance and corrosion resistant characteristics.
Chemical Composition Of 16Mo3 Plates
|Chemical Composition (%)|
Mechanical Properties for 16Mo3 High Tensile Alloy Steel Plate
|YIELD (MPA)||TENSILE (MPA)||ELONG. A (%)||IMPACT (J)*|
|270 min||440 – 590||22 min||31 min|
16Mo3 Plate Processing
The majority of normal processing can be performed on 16Mo3 plate
Forming Drilling/ Machining
16mo3 Steel Plate Packing
16mo3 Steel Plate is sleeved into plastic bag individually, pieces wrapped with water-proof material, bundled with nylon rope. Clear labels are tagged on the outside of the package for easy identification of the quantity and product I.D. Great care is taken during operation and transportation. 16mo3 Steel Plate packing will be according to international standard in bundles strapped by strips then into containers to avoid any damage.
Delivery: Within 10-25 days or asap if we have enough stock
Types of Packaging:
– Bundles (hexagonal)
– Wooden Boxes
– Crates (steel/wooden)
– Special crates for U-Bend tubes with each radius separated
– Packaging for 16mo3 Steel Plate EN10028 as per customer’s requirements
– Each bundle covered with plastic for protection against extreme weather.
– End of 16mo3 Steel Plate protected by plastic Strip.
– Bundles strapped with plastic strips.
– Each radius of U-Bend tube separated by a separator.
– Packaging list (laminated) placed with box/crate.